Thursday, September 11, 2008

Power Failure

I can't believe I missed a day of blogging already. Where's the discipline? Although, I did write yesterday: in addition to the stuff I have to do at work, I also posted an article on Helium.

So last night Sue and I did a quick bike ride. It's about 9.5 miles, the ride we do all the time when we just want a quick jaunt. Something weird happened though: at about 8 miles, climbing a small, barely-notice-it hill, I just conked out. My legs didn't hurt, my lungs were fine, but I just couldn't get my legs to go. I recovered a little on the ensuing downhill, but I just crawled home. Soon after, I had a really nasty headache. And stranger too, Sue did as well later that evening.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today: maybe yoga, maybe strength training, maybe something else. I'll take my gym bag with me and see where the day takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home