Monday, November 20, 2006

My Marathon

It was a great weekend in Philadelphia. Sue and I, along with our friends Julie and Joseph and their baby Jack, made the trip to the city so I could run the Philadelphia Marathon. It was so great having that support.

The run was much tougher than I expected, but I hit my goals, and even though I am hurting today, I am proud of myself for having done it. You can read all the details on my other blog.

What's next for me? Well, I want to focus on swimming, so that when I do my next triathlon, I can be more worried about my time in the swim than whether I can actually do it without drowning. And I want to learn to play the guitar. (I know, not the same thing, but a new challenge nonetheless.)

Joseph says he would like to try a marathon, so if he's serious, I will try to train him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home